Factories Act Registration
We at Kshatriyas Business Services provides complete and best services to the business in different sectors as the best and noteworthy service provider. We provide all kind of services and support under the Factories Act, 1948 to the Factories for the process of registration and getting a Factory License from the concerned Department.
- Any premises in which 10 or more workers are working and a manufacturing process is carried on with the aid of power.
- Any premises in which 20 or more workers are working and a manufacturing process is carried on without the aid of power.
Being the preeminent service provider, we have the team of the most experienced and expert staffs who provide our client with the best service in respect of knowledge and technologically driven system. Thus, allowing your establishment to keep their focus on the core business matters.
List of Documents:
- Form-1 (Particular of Room in The Factory)
- Questionnaire To Form-1
- Certificate of Stability
- NOC of Fire
- NOC of UPPCB
- Plant & Machinery Layout i.e Process Flow Chart of activity.
- NOC From Local Body/Local Authority
- NOC From Explosive Department
- NOC From Others
- Building Drawing Copy
- NOC From Electrical Safety
- Proof of Ownership of factory building premises
- Notification of Site
- Constitution ( Partnership Deed/MOA)
- List of Directors on letter head with all details
- Resolution for declaration of Occupier
- Safety Report
- On Site Emergency Plan
- Health and Safety Policy
- Photograph of Establishment
- Identity Proof
- DIN/PAN Card
- Treasury Challan/Bank Name
Professional fees, Cost of Licence, Official/Govt. fees is depends on the structure, power and no. of employees.