All India service @ Rs. 70/- per Employee (ESI Insured Person) & Per Month (All Inclusive fees)
Minimum Rs. 1000 per month.
Service fee for more than 50 employees please refer “For Employers > Pricing” section.
ESIC Scheme is administered by a statutory body known as Employees'' State Insurance Corporation at the national level. The statutory body is set up under ESI Act of 1948 and consists of representatives on the behalf of employees, employers, the Central Government, parliament members, medical professionals and several State Governments. Moreover, Indian Government can extend the scheme to any other establishment.
Employees earning wages less than or equal to Rs. 21,000/- per month are also covered under the ESIC Scheme. ESI Act has extended its provisions to some of the classes of establishments under section 1 (5) of the Act. The classes include shops and commercial establishments, cinemas, preview theatres, clubs, hotels & restaurants, road motor transport establishments and newspaper establishments.
Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948 is a social welfare legislation enacted with the object of providing certain benefits to employees in case of sickness, maternity and employment injury. Under the Act, employees will receive medical relief, cash benefits, maternity benefits, pension to dependents of deceased workers and compensation for fatal or other injuries and diseases.
Services provided by us:
1.Registration work for ESIC code number.
2. Obtaining Sub-code for branch offices.
3. Providing day to day consultancy on matters pertaining to ESI Act
4. Online Registration of Employees and issue of TIC.
5. Online Generation of ESI Challan
6. Online availability of Employees’ Details, Challans, contributions details and Correspondence as per your need.
7. Online correction of employee details whichever is possible.
8. Location-wise provision of data and Contribution Dues.
9. Assistance in preparation & maintenance of Inspection Book, Accident Book, and prepare, compliance under regulation 32 in electronic form.
10. Assistance in Filling and submission of Accident Forms.
11. Assistance in preparation & maintenance of Statutory Records as required under ESI Act / Rules.
12. Attend Inspection and giving reply to show cause notices.
13. Furnishing of particulars of change in ownership / management of the establishment.
14. Assistance to employees in claiming various ESI benefits.
15. Assistance in preparation & submission of Certificate of Contribution whenever demanded by appropriate office under the ESI Act.
16. Support for getting the Permanent Identity Card (PIC) of the Insured persons from the ESI Branch offices.
17. Conducting seminars to induct employees about the benefits associated with ESI.
18. Correspondence / Liaisoning with local ESI Department / Office.
19. Timely updation and proper Guidelines, if any changes in Act or Rules.
Important Note – EPF and ESI consultancy services simultaneously -
All India service @ Rs. 120/- per Employee (PF member & ESI Insured Person) & Per Month (All Inclusive fees)
Minimum Rs. 2500/- per month
Service fee for more than 50 employees please refer “For Employers > Pricing” section..